Experience Serenity Now
I founded Serenity Now in 2005. An RN since 1976, I followed my heart pursuing a calling to serve in the healing arts in a holistic practice, assisting others on their healing path.
Blending the art and science of nursing and massage provides a unique opportunity to facilitate a client in the healing process. A Nationally Board Certified massage therapist, I continued my journey to Certified Healing Touch Practitioner through Healing Touch International, now Healing Beyond Borders.
Along the way, I rediscovered the power of yoga. As a Yoga Alliance Certified Instructor, I assist clients to extend the benefits of massage and to achieve empowerment through daily self care, incorporating stretching, meditation, and breath work.
It is my mission to offer a safe, nurturing, peace filled environment where one might find the stillness within, in order to heal, grow, balance, nurture and stretch the mind, body, and spirit.
It is my vision to accomplish this through massage, Healing Touch, yoga, creative playshops and educational classes and workshops.
Debbie Jackson, RN, CHTP, CMT, RYT
What’s New & What’s Going On…
Learn about exciting things in the SerenityNow world and stay informed of new products, services, or upcoming events.
- SerenityNow will be closed on Labor Day, Monday, September 7.
- Healing Touch Practice Group will meet on Tuesday, September 15 at 7 pm. This meeting is opens to the public and we will be discussing the book, “My Stroke of Insight” by Jill Bolte Taylor, PhD. Learn More >
- SerenityNow is accepting registration for the Healing Touch Level 1 class, Oct 31 and Nov.1. Learn More >
- September is National Yoga Month: Follow SerenityNow on Facebook and Twitter for Yoga Month Specials and Events (Monday night yoga 6:30 pm. & Wednesday morning yoga 8:45 am)
- Sept 21 — World Gratitude Day – do you have a regular Gratitude practice?
- Sept 23 — Autumnal Equinox- 8:45 Wednesday morning yoga practice focus on Balance
- Sept 28 — Full Moon practice 6:30 pm the ahh of letting go