Nurturing Energy Therapy for Health Care Professionals
& Persons Committed to Healing
Level 1 — Grundy Virginia
July 22 and 23 Buchanan General Hospital Grundy, Virginia sponsored by SerenityNow
Please email email@example.com or text or call 276-971-1180 for more information or to register for the class.
$360 Tuition (Full-time students receive $100 discount)
HTI is the non-profit professional membership and educational organization established in 1996, to receive the AHNA Healing Touch Certificate Program and Healing Touch Certification of Practitioners (CHTP) and Instructors (CHTI) from the American Holistic Nurses Association.
Healing Beyond Borders
445 Union Blvd. Suite 105
Lakewood, CO 80228
Healing Touch Is… A relaxing, nurturing energy therapy
- Uses gentle, heart-centered touch to assist in balancing Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual well-being.
- Enhances the body’s natural ability to heal through the human bio-field, energy centers and energy field
- Works in harmony with standard medical care and is complementary to other health care systems.
- Safe for all ages.
Is Healing Touch for You?
- Registered nurses
- Health care professionals
- Body-oriented therapists
- Licensed health care professionals and individuals
- Those who desire to study energy therapy with a commitment to help others
- Acknowledges previous learning
- Further develops concepts and skills in energy based therapy
- Requires a strong commitment to personal growth
You will be Learning
- Energy system concepts related to health
- Basics and assessment of the energy system – energy field and energy centers and functions
- Meditation for centering and maintaining energetic flow
- Principles and practice of Healing Touch for personal and professional use
- Multiple specific energy healing techniques
- Principles of self-healing
- Personal development as a healer
- Legal and professional aspects of touch therapies, Ethical Conduct and Standards of practice, and integrity in Healing Touch
Requirement for class completion and CE Credit: Participate in entire class, and supervision. Completion of Evaluation
AHNA: 18 contact hours through August 15, 2016
NCBTMB: 18 contact hours
CA Board Registered Nursing: 18 contact hours
Schedule: Sat & Sun…8:00am-5:00pm
Location: Buchanan General Hospital Fifth Floor Grundy, Virginia
Coordinator: Debbie Jackson
Instructor: Deborah Larrimore, RN, BSN, LMBT,CHTP/I Certified Healing Touch Practitioner & InstructorDeborah’s journey in the healing arts began with 15 years of critical care nursing, 4 years as a Nurse Educator for Hospice. Deborah has been a Holistic Nursing Consultant for 21 years. She is a visionary in the field of Integrative Medicine.
Deborah’s work has been, and continues to be, deeply inspired by the Healing Touch curriculum. She currently holds a license as a Registered Nurse, a Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist, a Certified Healing Touch Practitioner and Instructor.Deborah focuses on the sacred journey and encourages others to discover their path to healing and wholeness.
Disclosure: Deborah Larrimore is an instructor of the HBB Healing Touch Certificate Program and has the right to use the intellectual property of the HTI Healing Touch Certificate Program Course of Study.
HBB Healing Touch Certificate Program
- In-depth solid core curriculum of 5 class levels from beginner to advanced healer including Evolution of the Healer, Holistic and Energetic Foundations, Evidence Based and Best Practice modules.
- Enhances skills and knowledge through lecture, recommended readings and practice sessions.
- Strong commitment to personal growth and knowledge of holistic health principles.
- HTI Healing Touch Certificate Program Certificate of Completion upon satisfactory completion of all 5 levels.
- Leads to eligibility to apply for Certified Healing Touch Practitioner through Healing Touch International, Inc.
- Instructor Training and Advancement available after certification. Prerequisites apply.
- Endorsed by American Holistic Nurses’ Association.
HBB – Healing Touch Certification – CHTP
Gold Standard Credential useful in
- Establishing a Healing Touch practice.
- Incorporating Healing Touch as a major focus within an existing professional practice.
Continuing Education Contact Hours
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Disclaimer Statement: Approval for contact hours through AHNA is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.
HBB is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
Holiday Inn Express
180 Clay Drive
Pounding Mill, VA
Find Instructor and curriculum information online